The 2019 Tax Preparation Season is OPEN
Schedule your appointment today
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- Government issued Photo ID for all filers and dependents on claimed on return
- Social Security cards or ITIN numbers (letter) for the taxpayer, spouse, and all dependents. If you do not have a copy of your social security card(s), please visit the Social Security Office on Pantops at 1470 Pantops Mountain Place.
- Birth dates of all primary, secondary and dependents on the tax return. If married and filing jointly, both spouses must be present to sign the required documents.
- All wage and income statements for 2019 (e.g., W-2, W-2G, 1099-R forms)
- Proof of day-care expenses paid in 2019 including provider’s name, address, and SSN or federal ID number
- For direct deposit refunds to your checking or savings account, bring a canceled check with you to verify the account and bank routing numbers
- Form 1095-A if you purchased insurance through the Marketplace
- Copies of last year’s federal and state returns (if available)
- Proof of healthcare coverage (helpful, but not required)
Virginia state refunds must be a direct deposit to a checking or savings account.
Thanks to our sponsor:
RESOURCES FOR TAXPAYER
RESOURCES FOR VOLUNTEERS
Thank you to those who make it happen!
Charlottesville Area Transit (CAT)
Charlottesville Department of Social Services
Charlottesville Department of Human Services
Madison House, CASH program
University of Virginia Community Credit Union
Thomas Jefferson Area Planning District Committee
University of Virginia Health System / Medical Center
University of Virginia Human Resources
University of Virginia McIntire School of Commerce
University Baptist Church
Brooks Family YMCA
Hantzmon Wiebel LLP