The 2018 Tax Preparation Season is Closed
We Look Forward to Seeing You Next Year!
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- Government issued Photo ID
- Social Security cards or ITIN numbers (letter) for the taxpayer, spouse, and all dependents
- Birth dates of all primary, secondary and dependents on the tax return. If married and filing jointly, both spouses must be present to sign the required documents.
- All wage and income statements for 2018 (e.g., W-2, W-2G, 1099-R forms)
- Interest and dividend statements from financial institutions (Form 1099 Int. or 1099 Div.) if applicable
- Proof of day-care expenses paid in 2018 including provider’s name, address, and SSN or federal ID number
- For direct deposit refunds to your checking or savings account, bring a canceled check with you to verify the account and bank routing numbers
- Form 1095-A if you purchased insurance through the marketplace/exchange
- Proof of healthcare coverage (helpful, but not required)
Virginia state refunds must be a direct deposit to a checking or savings account.
Thanks to our sponsor:
RESOURCES FOR TAXPAYER
RESOURCES FOR VOLUNTEERS
Thank you to those who make it happen!
Charlottesville Area Transit (CAT)
Charlottesville Department of Social Services
Charlottesville Department of Human Services
Jefferson School City Center
Madison House, CASH program
University of Virginia Community Credit Union
University of Virginia Darden School of Business
University of Virginia Health System / Medical Center
University of Virginia Human Resources
University of Virginia Law School Legal Assistance Society, VITA Project
University of Virginia McIntire School of Commerce
University Baptist Church
Brooks Family YMCA
Hantzmon Wiebel LLP