The 2021 Tax Preparation Season is OPEN
Schedule your appointment today
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
1. Valid Social Security cards or ITIN cards must be presented for all filers and dependents NO RETURNS WILL BE STARTED WITHOUT THIS INFORMATION PER IRS REGULATION. If you do not have a copy of your social security cards, please visit the Social Security Office on Pantops at 1470 Pantops Mountain Place.
2. Government issued photo ID cards for all filers and dependents claimed on return All wage and income statements for 2019 (W-2s, 1099’s etc.)
3. Proof of child care expenses paid in 2019 including provider’s name, address, & federal ID number
4. Form 1095-A if insurance was purchased through the Marketplace
5. Copy of 2019 federal tax return (VERY important if you claim the EITC)
6. Bank account information for direct deposits (voided check preferred)
7. Amounts of stimulus payments received
*BOTH TAXPAYERS MUST BE PRESENT IF MARRIED AND FILING JOINTLY.
RESOURCES FOR TAXPAYER
What Should I Bring?
Get Connected to the IRS
RESOURCES FOR VOLUNTEERS
Thank you to those who make it happen!
Charlottesville Area Transit (CAT)
Charlottesville Department of Social Services
Charlottesville Department of Human Services
Madison House, CASH program
University of Virginia Community Credit Union
Thomas Jefferson Area Planning District Committee