The 2019 Tax Preparation Season is OPEN
Book your appointment today
GET CONNECTED TO THE IRS
The April 15 tax deadline will soon be here. Those who wait until the last minute to file may be rushing to find the tax information they need. Tax preparers, businesses, news media
Consider using these IRS tools to help you or your website visitors navigate the tax deadline.
- IRS Online. IRS Tax Information for Individuals: www.irs.gov/individuals. Links to specific topics such as filing and payments,
guideto identify theft, withholding calculator and more.
- Where’s My Refund. Check your refund status at http://www.irs.gov/Refunds
- If you need face-to-face assistance, local IRS offices can be found HERE.
- IRS2Go. IRS’s free mobile app gives you your refund status, tax news updates, IRS
You Tubevideos and also lets you request your tax records. http://www.irs.gov/uac/New-IRS2Go-Offers-Three-More-Features. IRS2Go is available for the iPhone, iTouch or Android mobile devices.
- YouTube. IRS offers http://www.youtube.com/IRSVideos. Video tax tips on a variety of topics in English, Spanish and American Sign Language.
- Twitter. Tweets from https://twitter.com/IRSnews. @IRSnews provide tax-related announcements and daily tax tips. Tweets from @IRStaxpros offer news and guidance for tax professionals. Tweets from @IRSenEspanol have news and information in Spanish, and @RecruitmentIRS provides updates for job seekers.
Protecting your privacy is a top priority at the IRS. The IRS uses social media tools to share public information, not to answer personal tax or account questions. You should never post your Social Security number or any other confidential information on social media sites.
RESOURCES FOR TAXPAYER
RESOURCES FOR VOLUNTEERS
Thank you to those who make it happen!
Charlottesville Area Transit (CAT)
Charlottesville Department of Social Services
Charlottesville Department of Human Services
Madison House, CASH program
University of Virginia Community Credit Union
Thomas Jefferson Area Planning District Committee